Sunday, January 24, 2010

The journey for our miracle

Well for the past month it's been crazy and kind of long. Nothing too exciting with just taking Birth Control Pills daily. Today Sunday, January 24th was my last day for my Birth Control Pill. I can't explain how excited I am to be doing this and I'm really praying so hard that this will work. Going through Fertility treatments can be very emotionally and physically draining. I have a great support system with a message board that I have been apart of for a year now. WOW a year already that went really fast. Friday I go to my RE (Reproductive Endocrinologist) for a baseline u/s and b/w. I'll wait for that call telling me to start stimming on Saturday. I am really nervous and excited at the same time. I received my box of shots and meds for this and it's a bit overwhelming but I know I'll be fine with doing it and knowing what to do and when to do it. If this does truly work it will be a miracle. I know I've said it a million times but I'm going to say it again. I never EVER imagined how truly hard it could be to try to conceive. I am praying for everyone who suffers with this and wish there was no such thing. I will try to keep updates going on during our journey. Although most of you won't even be reading this until after we find out we are pregnant. But atleast you can read our true desires to have a baby. This is the one thing that both Dave and I have been praying for like crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment